Social Media + Marketing Coordinator opportunity with Allies Management
*Note: Information adapted from Seek.com
Posted: 6 September 2019
About the business
Allies Management is a fast-growing full-service creative agency, specialising in marketing, social media management, events and content creation.
You’ll be joining a dedicated, experienced and tight-knit team, committed to providing the best outcomes for our clients.
Our brand new office is located in Bowen Hills (walking distance from Bowen Hills station).
About the role
We’re on the hunt for someone who is a social media and marketing gun to work with our Marketing Managers to produce engaging content and results for our wide range of clients (hospitality/real estate/services/corporate).
You will be developing and implementing effective social media strategies, producing engaging and unique content and creating and maintaining positive relationships with our clients.
- Creating content for a number of clients across various social media platforms
- Responding to customer enquiries and reviews
- Be the point of contact for our wide range of clients (must be able to develop and maintain a positive relationships)
- Analyse and compile detailed data and reports
- Liaise with graphic designers and photographers to produce content
- Assist in the planning and execution of events
Benefits and perks
- Great work culture and tight-knit team
- Central office location close to public transport & free parking
- Plenty of opportunities to grow and develop for the right person
- “Bring your dog to work day” is a common occurrence
Skills and experience
This role is perfect for a recent graduate!
- Marketing/Social Media/Events internship experience or relevant degree
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Experience across all social media platforms
- Proven time management skills and a demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Close attention to detail
Bonus points for:
- Graphic design experience/knowledge
- Web design/analytics knowledge
- Photography skills
Please include any portfolios or examples of your previous work in your application.