PR AE/Grad/Entry Level – Perm F/T with Haystac
*Note: Information adapted from Seek.com
Posted: 23 August 2019
Rare chance to join this top tier PR Agency and work across a broad cross section of national consumer accounts, with the opportunity for significant professional development, in a fun and vibrant cultural setting.
Due to the continued success of the business, Haystac Brisbane is looking for a smart, dynamic, self-starter with some internship or permanent experience in a PR Agency to join our expanding team and work across both digitally-led and traditional PR accounts
This role will include a diverse consumer brand portfolio constructed to best suit your skills and ambitions. Our clients include Consumer Healthcare, FMCG, Food, Property, Retail and NFP amongst others – so a fantastic breadth of skills and client categories for you to work across.
What’s on offer:
- With a long list of top tier clients Haystac also offers the opportunity to fast track your career with work that is motivating and inspiring.
- You will be joining a highly supportive, friendly and fun work environment where work/life balance is encouraged and access to training and development is provided.
- You’ll never be bored, instead you will have the opportunity to progress in whichever area you are looking to strengthen.
- You will be working on projects from brief through to evaluation, you’ll learn from our senior practitioners in a close knit team environment.
- Your creative thinking will contribute to communication strategy development and execution.
What we are looking for:
- Strong internship or equivalent experience in a busy PR Agency environment.
- Strong writing skills and a nose for news.
- Great organisation skills, attention to detail, and a strong ability to multitask are essential.
- Support our seniors in desk research for new business proposals and getting into the detail of campaign management.
- An interest in communicating in the online environment or capability in video production is highly regarded.
- Ability to work with Microsoft Excel and Word is a minimum requirement. Experience with Photoshop would be a great bonus.
- Develop a strong news sense for issues of concern to our company and clients; monitor relevant media on a daily basis.
- Further develop your media relations skills; research and draft media materials such as backgrounders, fact sheets and media releases; confidently liaise with journalists.
- Draft and issue supplier briefs; manage quotations from a diverse supplier base including graphic designers, photographers and event managers.
- Develop and maintain excellent database management skills.
- Develop and maintain excellent skills with software packages including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Haystac is one of Australia’s most innovative and well respected PR and social media agencies.
The team is highly strategic and focused on leading the industry in data led insights, analytics and creativity. As part of the Dentsu Aegis Network (DAN) Haystac offers training and development opportunities that are unparalleled in the industry. Other benefits include:
- Extensive internal and external training and development programs
- 6 additional half days off per year
- Additional 5th week off after 2 years
- Days off for training
- Highly professional HR support
At DAN, a diverse and inclusive culture enables our employees to bring their whole selves to work, and be proud of doing so. For us, this is the foundation for great innovation which, in turn, generates better outcomes for our people, partners and communities. This is why we encourage applications from people with disabilities, and of all ages, nationalities, backgrounds and cultures.
If this opportunity sounds like your ideal next role, please send a cover letter and your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org